Monday, September 22, 2014

"It Moose Be Love" Card featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello! I finally feel like it's starting to feel a little bit more like Fall here in LA. Now that the heat wave has finally ended, I've been inspired to break out my newest Fall-themed supplies from Lawn Fawn.

For today's card, I made a sweet and simple card featuring the adorable moose from the "Critters in the Arctic" and the awesome pattern papers from the "Sweater Weather" 6x6 paper pack.


To begin the card, I colored the cute moose using Copic Markers and then die cut him out using the coordinating die.

Moose; E13, E15, E19, E42, E44, T5, T7

I die cut the notebook-style pattern paper from the "Sweater Weather" 6x6 paper pack using the 4 1/2 x 3 1/4" stitched rectangle die. I thought the little hanging hearts would go perfect with the theme and sentiment of this card. Using the notebook lines as a guide, I stamped the sentiment included in the same set. I just love the cute pun! I matted the panel onto a burgundy pattern from the same paper pack. While I was at it, I also die cut a little heart included in the "Critters in the Arctic" coordinating die set using the same burgundy pattern paper.

To create a hill for the moose, I die cut some green pattern paper from the same pack using the same stitched rectangle die and then used the hill die from the Mama Elephant "Landscape Trio" set. I then adhered the moose and little heart onto the panel using foam squares. For the heart, I applied some clear Wink of Stella and a thick layer of Glossy Accents. I then used the A2-sized stitched rectangle die to cut the "sweater weather" pattern paper to completely cover the front of my cardbase. I finished the card by adhering the focal panel using foam tape.

And that's it for today! Really quick card to make and it'd also be pretty easy to reproduce this card using the other critters from this set. I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks again for stopping by! ♥

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn "Critters in the Arctic"
Lawn Fawn "Critters in the Arctic" Coordinating Dies
Lawn Fawn "Large Rectangle Stackables" (5 1/2 x 4 1/4" and 4 1/2 x 3 1/4")
Lawn Fawn "Sweater Weather" 6x6 Paper Pack
Mama Elephant "Landscape Trio" Dies
My Favorite Things "Black Licorice" Hybrid Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Pigment Ink
Ranger Glossy Accents Glue
Wink of Stella "Clear" Glitter Pen
Copic Markers: E13, E15, E19, E42, E44, T5, T7

4 comments: