Monday, October 27, 2014

Christmas Shaker Card featuring Pretty Pink Posh + Lawn Fawn

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you'd like to read my responses for the Creative Blog Post, click here.

For this post, I have a fun Christmas-themed shaker card featuring products from Pretty Pink Posh and Lawn Fawn.


To begin the card, I used the PPP Stitched Duo Die Set 1 to create the shaker portion of the card. I absolutely love how easy it is to make a shaker card using this die set. I used pattern papers from the Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" 6x6 paper pack and a piece of acetate from some old packaging. I used both the 6mm and 4mm Classic Christmas sequins mix to fill the shaker. Once I assembled the shaker portion of the card, I colored in my stamped images using Copic Markers and then die cut them out using the coordinating dies.

Bunny: W0, W2, R20
Christmas Tree: G05, G17
Star: Y13, Y19
Bird: R24, R27

To dress up the Christmas tree, I added some 4mm sequins to act as ornaments. I also applied some clear Wink of Stella glitter and glossy accents to the star from the "Joy to the Woods" stamp set. I used the Mama Elephant Femme Frames die set for the card base and background panel. To add some subtle interest to the background, I created a scalloped fringe by using the stitched scalloped die from the PPP Stitched Borders 1 set. And as a finishing touch I adhered a bow onto the top of the shaker panel. 

I hope you enjoyed today's card. I absolutely love how it turned out and can't wait to hand deliver this cute card to someone special this holiday season. Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you soon! ♥

Supplies:
Copic Markers: W0, W2, R20, G05, G17, Y13, Y19, R24, R27

2 comments: