Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Goodie Bags featuring Lawn Fawn

Update: This entry won the "Top Mow-It-Alls" title :)!

 photo TopMowitAll_2013.jpg



Hi everyone! In celebration of Halloween and the latest Lawnscaping Challenge, I thought it would be a fun idea to make some Halloween-themed goodie bags for my coworkers. For today's post, I used the "Goodie Bag" die and "Spooktacular" stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create these cute and easy-to-replicate goodie bags.


 photo 92.jpg



This newest goodie bag die by Lawn Fawn makes it so easy to mass produce cute little goodie bags. I created all 9 goodie bags using an assembly line setup. I started off by die cutting all of the goodie bags using Bazzill "Licorice Twist" black cardstock. Using the same cardstock, I also die cut the stitched circle die from the Lawn Fawn "Stitched Party Banners" set. I then cut a strip of different pattern papers from the Doodlebug "Ghouls & Goodies" 6x6 paper pack. I adhered these strips directly onto the goodie bags. I white heat embossed the "Trick or Treat" sentiment onto all of the stitched circles. 

For the stamped images, I colored them in using Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I then adhered all of the stamped images onto the stitched circles using foam adhesives. Once my focal panels were done, I adhered all of the circles onto the goodie bags using more foam adhesive.

Cat: T3, T5, T7, R20
Ghost: C0, C2
Jack-O-Lantern: YR12, YR14, YR16
Bat: T3, T5, T7, R20
Hat: T3, T5, T7, V15, V17, Y13, Y19
Gravestone: C2, C4, C6
Treat Bag: YR12, YR14
Candy: V12, V15, YG01, YG03





And of course I couldn't forget to include some tasty treats! Once I filled the goodie bags with the treats, I secured the tops with matching twine. 

I love how easy and quick these were to make and can't wait to take them to work this Friday. I wish everyone a wonderful and safe Halloween and thanks again for stopping by! ♥

Supplies:
Copic Markers: C0, C2, C4, C6, T3, T5, T7, R20, YR12, YR14, YR16, V12, V15, V17, Y13, Y19, YG01, YG03

23 comments:

  1. Yuki these are just too fun! Totally fab design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, now how fun are these?!! That goodie bag is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it! I would love to see all of the cute goodie bags you'd make with this die :)

      Delete
  3. Yuki, these are such fun goodie bags to make! They're just too cute to even open it! Your coworkers would so appreciate these!

    I really enjoyed reading more about you in your Creative Blog Hop post! What a neat idea to carry a little notebook with you to jot down your thoughts on sketches and such. Such a sweet photo of you guys and your furry babies are so C-U-T-E!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ADORABLE! I love 'em all! :) ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable little bags! I love the colored twine and the cute little Halloween images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I like the colors and the twine that you used! Your co-workers are really going to enjoy those!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely darling! I just love your style so much. Your co-workers are going to love you! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable treat bags! I love all the different critters on them! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow just wow! These are so fabulous, the recipients will adore them! I always love what you create, so glad you played the Lawnscaping challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow!! these goodie bags are stellar!!!!!! your work is always flawless and SO incredible, i just LOVE coming to your blog!! i can't believe you made 9!!!! wow!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these super cute treat bags!! Those colorful patterned papers are the perfect addition to pop up the adorable critters! <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I just love these! How fun, I know your coworkers will be so excited! I have that goodie bag die on my list of needs:).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooow love love love this super cute treat bags. Congratulations for your Top Mow-It-Alls award, Yukari, that's great. And I promise to comment more and more, I 'm afraid for my english but I'm trying to improve it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words ♥! Your English is great! By the way...hablo Español ;)

      Delete