Saturday, November 8, 2014

"Go on and celebrate" Shaker Card featuring PPP + ME

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday morning! If you recall my previous blog post here, two of my dear friends and teammates won Gold in their respective divisions at the World Masters IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu Championship tournament.

Today, I have another congratulations card for my other friend. This fun and celebratory card features products from Pretty Pink Posh and Mama Elephant.


To begin the card, I die cut a piece of pattern paper from the “Let’s Polka” 6x6 paper pack by Lawn Fawn using the  4 x 2 ¾” and A2-sized stitched rectangle dies. To create a frame for the shaker window, I die cut a piece of teal cardstock using the 4 ½ x 3 ¼” and 4 x 2 ¾” stitched rectangle dies. I adhered a piece of clear acetate I saved from some old packaging to the shaker opening. And for the background portion of the shaker window, I white heat embossed the sentiment and stars from the “Make A Wish” set by Mama Elephant. To stick with the playful and colorful theme, I added PPP “Springtime” mixed sequins and 4mm “Sparkling Clear” sequins. I then used a bunch of foam tape to create a frame for my shaker window.

For the front of the card, I used the stitched border dies from PPP to die cut the white clouds and the green hill. And last but not least, I stamped the cute panda images from the “Pandamonium” set by Mama Elephant with My Favorite Things “Black Licorice” Hybrid Ink. Even though I wasn't planning on doing much Copic coloring, I did decide to add a touch of pink to their cheeks with my R02 Copic Marker.

I hope you like this fun and cheerful shaker card. I absolutely love all of the fun colors and the cute, happy pandas. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and until next time! ♥

Supplies:
Pretty Pink Posh “Stitched Borders 1”
Pretty Pink Posh “Stitched Borders 2”
Pretty Pink Posh 6mm “Springtime" Sequins Mix
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm “Sparkling Clear” Sequins
Mama Elephant “Pandamonium”
Mama Elephant “Make A Wish”
Lawn Fawn “Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables” (4 x 2 ¾”)
Lawn Fawn “Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables” (A2 and 4 ½ x 3 ¼”)
Lawn Fawn “Let’s Polka” 6x6 Paper Pack
Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock
Neenah Solar White 110# Cardstock
Bazzill Card Shoppe "Robin's Egg" 100# Cardstock
Bazzill Card Shoppe "Caramel Apple" 100# Cardstock
My Favorite Things “Black Licorice” Hybrid Ink
Copic Marker: R02

3 comments:

  1. Adorable shaker card!! So fun and cute! Those sequins look like so much fun! Enjoy your Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Such a sweet design!

    ReplyDelete