Friday, November 14, 2014

Quick & Easy Holiday Gift Tags featuring Lawn Fawn + Pretty Pink Posh

Hi everyone! Today’s post features two quick and easy gift tags you could easily mass produce for the holidays. To create these tags, I used the “Love You A Latte” and “Joy to the Woods” stamp sets by Lawn Fawn as well as the Stitched Duo 1 tag die, sequins and ribbon from Pretty Pink Posh.


For both tags, I die cut the tag twice out of white cardstock. I stamped all of the images using My Favorite Things “Black Licorice” Hybrid Ink and colored them in using Copic Markers. I distressed the edges of the coffee tag with Antique Linen distress ink. And to both tags, I used a matching Copic Marker to outline a border using the stitching as a guide. I did this to both the front and back-side of the tag.


Ornaments: R37, R39, G05, G17, Y13, Y19, Y32, Y26
Mug: G05, G17, E17, W6
Candy Cane: R37, R39
Saucer: C0, C2, C4
Outline: B0000, B000
Ground: W0, W2, W4
Borders: R46, G82

To embellish both tags, I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I then applied clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the ornaments. For the back-side of the tags, I used the “To” and “From” stamps from the “Birthday Tags” stamp set by Lawn Fawn. To finish up the tags, I punched a hole in both tags and threaded some red and green ribbon and tied the ribbon with matching twine.


And that finishes up both of my tags. I hope you enjoyed today’s post and got inspired to make some fun, easy-to-make gift tags for the holidays. Until next time! ♥

Edit: I have uploaded these tags to the latest CASology challenge which is all about festive tags. The challenge ends Monday, so be sure to swing by their blog!

 photo Week121-Festive.jpg
Supplies:
Lawn Fawn “Joy to the Woods”
Lawn Fawn “Love You A Latte”
Lawn Fawn “Birthday Tags”
Pretty Pink Posh “Stitched Duo 1”
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm “Christmas Mix” Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm “Mossy Green” Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm “Metallic Gold” Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh Red Ribbon
Pretty Pink Posh Green Ribbon
Pretty Pink Posh Red Twine
May Arts “Natural Twine”
Neenah Solar White 80# Cardstock
My Favorite Things “Black Licorice” Hybrid Ink
Versafine "Onyx Black" Pigment Ink
Ranger Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella “Clear” Glitter Pen
Tim Holtz “Antique Linen” Distress Ink
Copic Markers: R37, R39, R46, G05, G17, G82, Y13, Y19, Y32, Y26, C0, C2, C4, B0000, B000, W0, W2, W4, W6

7 comments:

  1. These are super duper cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two adorable tags...and I love that you decorated both sides!!! So glad you joined us at CASology this week...I love these festive tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tags! Very cute, and love you coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute tags LOVE the colors so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Love the mini images and the fun ribbons you added! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow how fun it's a present with this sweet tag

    ReplyDelete