Friday, December 19, 2014

Furry Christmas Card featuring Simon Says Stamp

Happy Friday! I can't believe Christmas is next week, crazy! Today I have a Christmas card that I had made a little while ago and hadn't gotten around to posting it. This card features an older Christmas set from Simon Says Stamp called "Furry Christmas." This is such a cute set and so fun to color! :)


I started off by die cutting my focal panel using one of the Large Stitched Rectangle dies from kraft cardstock. I then used the SSS "Falling Snow" stencil to apply a layer of white texture paste. I used one of the hill dies from the SSS "Stitched Slopes and Hills" set to create a snow bank. I colored the stamped image with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out. I added some detailing with my white gel pen and added Glossy Accents to the antlers. I then adhered the stamped image onto the snow bank.

Large Dog: E35, E39, E17, E18, W0, W2, E42, T5, T7
Small Dog: E42, E44, E47, R37, R39, RV99, TF, T7
Cat: W0, W2, W4, W6, YG97, YG99, R20

For the sentiment, I white heat embossed the speech bubble onto kraft cardstock and fussy cut the sentiment. I finished the card by mounting the focal panel onto a piece of red pattern paper from the Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" 6x6 paper pack and then onto a white cardbase.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again for stopping by!

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp "Furry Christmas"
Simon Says Stamp "Stitched Slopes and Hills"
Simon Says Stamp "Falling Snow" Stencil
Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables"
Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables"
Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" 6x6 Paper Pack

5 comments:

  1. this is super cute! Love all the furry friends.
    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card! I really like how you colored the kitty! Have a good weekend, Yuki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo adorable!!!! Love that stamp image!! I completely forgot I have it too! Makes me want to whip it out and make just one more Christmas card!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet coloring and fab embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Your coloring is lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete