Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mason Jar Gift Tags featuring Lawn Fawn

Hello crafty friends! To celebrate the holidays and thank my coworkers for being so awesome, I made them a set of mason jar gift tags and attached them to mason jars filled with some tasty treats. Since I had to make a total of 10 tags (and of course at the last minute lol), I decided to keep the overall design simple and easy to mass produce.


I used the large tag from the "Tag, You're It" set and the coordinating stamp from the "Thank You Tags" set by Lawn Fawn. I colored the Yeti from the "Yet, Set, Go" set and the tag border using Copic Markers. I kept the coloring pretty simple since I had so many to color. I then stamped the small snowflake included in the stamp set using SSS Sea Glass dye ink. I then stamped the Christmas sentiment from the "Trim the Tree" set.

Yeti: C0, C2, B000, B0000, R01, R24, R27, W2
Tag Border: G05, G17

To give a more finished look and hide the Copic coloring that bled through the backside, I lined all of the tags with red cardstock. I also added reinforcers using the same red cardstock. I used green cupcake liners as mason jar lid covers and attached the tags using "Peppermint Stick" Trendy Twine.

I really love how these simple mason jar tags came out. They were pretty quick and easy to make and I hope my coworkers like them :).

Thanks again for stopping by and hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! ♥


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn "Yet, Set, Go"
Lawn Fawn "Tag, You're It"
Lawn Fawn "Thank You Tags"
Lawn Fawn "Trim the Tree"
"Peppermint Stick" Trendy Twine



4 comments:

  1. So cute! What an adorable way to give your coworkers treats - they'll really like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are cute!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just plain adorable!! What a cute and fun idea! I know your coworkers will love them!!

    ReplyDelete