Thursday, December 25, 2014

Meowy Christmas Shaker Card featuring Newton's Nook

Merry Christmas everyone! Just stopping by real quick to share this super cute Christmas shaker card I made a little while ago using the "Newton's Holiday Mischief" set by Newton's Nook.


I created the card base using a scalloped circle die from Sizzix. I then used the SSS "Stitched Circles" dies to create the window of the shaker card and created a snow drift using one of the "Stitched Hillside Border" dies from Lawn Fawn. I white heat embossed the sentiment and little snowflake and colored the background sky using Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire distress inks. I colored Newton using Copic Markers and then fussy cut him out leaving a white border. I finished the card by adding sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Newton: W0, W2, W4, R01, C0, C2, B91, B93

This was actually one of the quickest shaker cards I've ever made and I love how it came out! I hope you're enjoying your Christmas holidays and thanks again for stopping by! ♥


Supplies:
Newton's Nook "Newton's Holiday Mischief"
Simon Says Stamp "Stitched Circles"
Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside Borders"
Pretty Pink Posh 6mm "Marshmallow" Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh 4mm "Sparkling Clear" Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh 6mm "Cornflower" Sequins



7 comments:

  1. It's darling...love your shaker card!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this came out INCREDIBLY!! i love the colors and shaker sequins!!! those scalloped edges are so cute!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! hope you're having a very merry christmas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shaker card!! Sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this is so cute!! I need that stamp set! Wonderful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Very cute card!!! I love the cat, the blue colors and the great pretty pink posh sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete