Monday, December 8, 2014

Thank You Note Cards featuring Simon Says Stamp + Mama Elephant

Hello crafty friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I have been so preoccupied making holiday cards that I didn’t even realize I was running dangerously low on thank you cards until I had to write a few after my birthday (yikes!).



For today’s notecard set, I decided to keep it simple and use the same set of supplies. For all three cards, I used the new Simon Says Stamp “Highlight Frames” die set, Mama Elephant “Many Thanks” stamp set and Pink Paislee “Solstice” 6x6 paper pack. I did some inlaid die cutting for all 3 cards and just switched up the sentiments and papers to create different looks. I wanted to make sure I created some masculine thank you cards as well.

I just love how I was able to achieve 3 different looks with the same set of supplies and how quick and easy they were to make. I hope you enjoyed today’s post and thanks again for stopping by! ♥

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp “Highlight Frames”
Mama Elephant “Many Thanks”
Lawn Fawn “Stitched Journaling Cards”
Lawn Fawn “Mermaid” Notecards
Lawn Fawn “Walnut” Notecards
Pink Paislee” Solstice” 6x6 Paper Pack
Neenah Desert Storm 100# Kraft Cardstock
Ranger “Liquid Platinum” Embossing Powder
Hero Arts “White” Embossing Powder
May Arts Natural Twine
Copic Markers: Y26, Y28

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful and Happy Belated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, nice sentiments!
    Congrats on being on the Lawnscaping FIT Lots of cute inspiration coming our way, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great Thank you cards Yuki! Love the graphic look to them!

    ReplyDelete