Saturday, December 13, 2014

Trendy Twine Guest Designer: "Meowy Christmas" Gift Tag

Happy Saturday! Today is my second day as Guest Designer on the Trendy Twine Blog! So be sure to swing by their blog!

Trendy Twine

For today's post, I made a jumbo gift tag that can also be used as a card.  I used the largest tag die from the Mama Elephant "Tags A Lot" die set. I stamped the Christmas tree and gift boxes from the "Trim the Tree" stamp set by Lawn Fawn directly onto the tag. I also stamped the kitty from the "Spooktacular" and the Christmas hat from "Hats Off To You." I colored all of the images using Copic Markers. I then outlined the colored images with my B000 Copic Marker. I also went along the stitched edges with my E42 Copic Marker and distressed the edges with "Antique Linen" distress ink.

Cat: W2, W4, W6, R20
Christmas Hat: R37, R39, RV99
Christmas Tree: YG95, YG97. YG99, Y13, Y19, E44, E47, C2, C4, C6
Gifts: RV11, RV13, YG13, YG17, B24, B26, RV66, RV99
I used "Milo's ABCs" to create the custom sentiment and white heat embossed it onto a piece of red cardstock I had die cut with the "Bold Banner" die from Mama Elephant. I then applied Glossy Accents to the star and gift boxes. To finish the card, I added a double bow at the top of tag using "Krafty Red Trendy Twine."


 photo 1400281738944-1151863110.jpeg
I absolutely love how my jumbo gift tag turned out. I ended up lining the backside of the tag with another piece of cardstock so that I can write a message on the backside.  I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks again for stopping by! ♥


Supplies:
Trendy Twine "Krafty Red Trendy Twine"
Mama Elephant "Tags A Lot" Dies
Mama Elephant "Bold Banner" Die
Lawn Fawn "Trim the Tree"
Lawn Fawn "Spooktacular"
Lawn Fawn "Hats Off To You"
Lawn Fawn "Milo's ABCs"

13 comments:

  1. That kitty is too cute and I love that sentiment!! Great Job! Thanks again for being a Trendy Twine Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable tag! Love the large size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is just so SWEET!! The tag is absolutely Adorable!!! Thanks again for being a Trendy Twine Guest Designer!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is just so super ADORABLE!!!! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing another GREAT project as our Trendy Twine Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous tag, I just love that it is oversized! The fun little scene you created with the kitty and tree is so fun! Thanks for sharing another amazing project over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Yuki! Love your tag with the double bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tag, so colorful and that kitten is adorable! Everything came out perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweet tag. Your coloring is outstanding and I love the little banner at the top. It all goes together so well with the Krafty Red Trendy Twine.

    Thanks so much for guesting, Yuki.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love this tag! It's super duper adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...how adorable is this tag!! Krafty red is one of my favs!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring skills are awesome! Thanks for being a great guest designer!

    ReplyDelete