Thursday, January 1, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs DT Announcement

Hi crafty friends! I just wanted to quickly pop in to wish everyone a Happy New Year and let everyone know that I'll be joining the Newton's Nook Designs DT :)!! I've been dying to share this exciting news and I cannot begin to express how absolutely excited and honored I am to be joining such an amazing and talented team! Below are the links to the other DT members, so be sure to swing by their blogs and give them some love! ♥

 photo 10854216_10152855629216311_4474095616726637845_o.jpg




I also wanted to let you guys know that Newton's Nook Designs is celebrating the New Year with a fun sale. The sale ends January 3rd, so visit the Newton's Nook Design store before then to take advantage of this awesome sale :)

 photo 10888439_10152856125606311_2826818488264047624_n.jpg



8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!
    Girl, you're on fire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what fun cards you create!! Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you!! That is Awesome!!
    Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So happy to have you on our team!! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are PERFECT for this team!! Big congratulations!!! So happy for you! Can't wait to see what fun things you do with their ultra cute designs!! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! That is amazing!! Can't wait to see all your beautiful inspiration with Newtons Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yukari!! Sorry I was out, and I come back and I see this fantastic news, Congratulations!! You are a great designer I'm so happy for you. Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEK!!! Congrats little lady!!! Your work is awesome so this isn't a surprise to me :P I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete