Monday, February 23, 2015

Lawnscaping DT Post - Wedding Card and Custom Monogrammed Notecards

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm over on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog sharing a wedding card and coordinating 4-bar notecard set I made using "Penelope's Blossoms."

Wedding Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Penelope's Blossoms" by Lawn Fawn

Custom Monogrammed Notecard Set by Handmade by Yuki | "Penelope's Blossoms" by Lawn Fawn


Visit the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for more details and don't forget to visit the Lawnscaping Challenges Facebook page for even more awesome inspiration! ♥


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn "Penelope's Blossoms"
Lawn Fawn "Penelope's Blossoms" Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn "Milo's ABCs"
Lawn Fawn "Violet's ABCs"
Sizzix Big Shot
Hero Arts "Pinstripe Background" Cling Stamp
Bazzill Card Shoppe "Robin's Egg" 100# Cardstock
Neenah "Solar White" 80# Cardstock
Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper
Hero Arts "Soft Vanilla" Dye Ink
Simon Says Stamp "Coral Reef" Dye Ink
Simon Says Stamp "Audrey Blue" Dye Ink
Mama Elephant "Fresh Mint" Pigment Ink
Mama Elephant "Bubblegum" Pigment Ink

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Just pure gorgeousness!! This is one of my favorite LF sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of cards!! They are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are so delicate, I love all the softness, very sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet card Yuki! I love the colors election and this soft backgroud! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved your wedding card. Really good work you did here. I also want to celebrate my sister’s wedding by throwing a party at event venues Seattle and hope you will design her best well wishes card.

    ReplyDelete