Friday, February 27, 2015

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

This is my second post of the day. For the Lawscaping Challenge February blog hop click here.



 photo SpringCoffeeLoversBH-011-640x430.jpg
Hi crafty friends! Today I'm joining the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop hosted by the super talented and sweet Amy Tsuruta!  I am actually a huge coffee (and tea) lover and drink both almost everyday. I enjoy drinking tea in the mornings at work and having coffee in the evenings at home after work. I know it sounds a little backwards, but after a long day at work, coffee gives me that much needed "pick me up" to paper craft, train jiu jitsu and workout lol!

For today's card, I used the super cute "Love You A Latte" set by Lawn Fawn and the "Perk Up" set by My Favorite Things.

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop by Handmade by Yuki | "Love You A Latte" by Lawn Fawn & "Perk Up" by My Favorite Things

I started by die cutting some Bazzill "Gold Coins" cardstock using the stitched journaling card die from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the focal panel and used a stitched hill die to create a small hill for the stamped images. I used one of the stitched scalloped border dies from Lawn Fawn to create scalloped borders for either side of the focal panel. I then stamped and colored the images using Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I used a Copic multiliner pen to turn the bagel into a doughnut and added sprinkles with my white gel pen. I mounted my focal panel onto a piece of pattern paper from the Pink Paislee "Solstice" 6x6 paper pack. And to finish my card I added some white twine and clear Wink of Stella to the doughnut and heart.

Mug: R20, W0, W2, E44, E47
Donut: R81, R83, R85, E30, E31

I hope you enjoyed today's card and visit the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for more info and to play along! Thanks again for stopping by! ♥



S U P P L I E S

59 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the soft colors and the grey/yellow/soft pink color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Love how you added a lil smiley face to the donut 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! Love how you added a lil smiley face to the donut 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute, love the little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your die cuts and sweet colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! The stamps are so cute, the silver & yellow look great together, and I love the deep black, bold sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such sweet faces. Lawn Fawn is just so stinking cute! love your stitched elements too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEK! How CUTE is this?!!...Super LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! I would have sworn that the yellow card was a premise PL card! It's so perfect and crisp! Looooooooove those images and coloring! So cute! You seriously made me smile with this! As usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Love the donut and mug!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is absolutely ADORABLE Yuki!!! I totally love the way you did this card, and that sentiment is perfect!!
    Nina-Marie :)
    ninamariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing how you turned that bagel into a colorfull donut

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEK!!! So cute!!! I love the patterned paper and the colours you chose to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm, there's just something about pink frosted donuts!! This is a great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just lovely. Great placement and design - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute! Love your bagel turned donut...that smile just completes everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sentiment on your card! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card! I love those little LF images, so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LoveLoveLove.
    Thanks for joining in the fun♡

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card Yuki! You can't go wrong with Lawn Fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty card, Yuki, love the yellow and gray! Happy Saturday and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So adorable! I love all things coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this adorable card! So so so cute!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card. It caught my eye right away in the gallery. Love the fresh, CAS look this has! Really wonderfully made. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww.....what a delightful card - love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh so cute! Love the adorable little donut and mug and that stripey paper.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So fun! Yeees my day starts with a big mug of coffe too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweet! Love that the image takes center stage...great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute! Love your card! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMGoodness, this is so precious! Love these stamps and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is just the cutest Yuki.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Mmmm, coffee and donuts ~ the perfect breakfast! Cute cared, Yuki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yuki, your card is lovely, such a nice eye pleasing clean design. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. cutest card ever! giveaway here if you're interested http://glitterinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2015/03/need-caffeine.html

    ReplyDelete