Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge ONE: Inspiration Photo sponsored by Pretty Pink Posh

Hi crafty friends! Today is the very first card challenge on the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog! To kick things off,  our first challenge is an inspiration photo. This challenge is sponsored by none other than Pretty Pink Posh!

 photo IMG_7468.jpg 

 photo shop_ad.jpg

For today's card, I thought it would be fun to make a cute "Good Luck" card featuring a few stamps and dies from Pretty Pink Posh, Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant.

My Lucky Charms by Lawn Fawn

I started by die cutting a piece of white cardstock using the "Stitched Film Strip Die" from Pretty Pink Posh. I inked up the inner rectangles using Mama Elephant Pigment Inks (Lemon Grass, Mojito, Winter, Ocean, Buttercup, Orangeade). I stamped and colored the little fox from the "Up and Away" set by Mama Elephant and the clovers from "My Lucky Charm" and "Hats Off To You" by Lawn Fawn using Copic Markers and then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I used my craft knife to cut a small slit into the fox's hand and tucked the smaller clover into his hand.

Fox: W0, W2, R01, YR14, YR16, YR18
Clovers:YG13, YG17

I then stamped the sentiment directly onto a piece of acetate using Staz On black ink. I adhered the stamped images onto the acetate as well. I die cut the film strip again out of white craft foam and filled the shaker portion with "Marshmallow" seed beads from Pretty Pink Posh. I then mounted my shaker portion onto a piece of pattern paper from the Echo Park "Simple Life" 6x6 paper pack. To add stitching to the edges of the background, I used the straight stitched border from the "Stitched Borders 2 Dies" by Pretty Pink Posh. I used a stitched scalloped die to die cut the edges of a white cardbase. To finish the card, I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some "Twisted Lime" Trendy Twine.

Pretty Pink Posh Sequins: 4mm Marshmallow, 6mm Marshmallow, 4mm Shamrock

I hope you enjoyed today's card and I hope you play along with us! Check out the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog for more info and inspiration! Thanks again for stopping by! ♥


S U P P L I E S

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Adorable!! Love the mix of products!! That film strip of images is sooooo fun!! Love all of the green, too! Soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card to make, Yuki! Love how each windows has their own shaker elements. Well done on this first Sparkle & Shine challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow!! Gorgeous card!! Love your take on that challenge theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous & Stunning!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeekkk ... can't believe how cute this is! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely adorable!!! What a fun idea and I love how you filled all the little windows! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW love your card today! so cute with the little windows, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your combination is amazing! Shake shake shake... hahahha i'm singing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! The shaker card looks awesome and I really like the colors that you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! what a cute shaker card!! And a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete