Monday, April 27, 2015

Lawnscaping DT Post - Easter Candy Boxes

Hi everyone! Today I'm on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog sharing some cute Easter candy boxes. I know it's not Easter anymore, but I wanted to share with you some cute Easter candy boxes I made for my family. Although they're Easter-themed, you could easily swap out the sentiment and the little critters to accommodate any occasion. :)

Lawnscaping Challenges: Happy Easter Candy Boxes by Handmade by Yuki | "Candy Box" Die and "Snow Day" by Lawn Fawn

To see the full post, hop on over to the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog! And don't forget to visit the Lawnscaping Challenges Facebook page for even more awesome inspiration. ♥





7 comments:

  1. Oh how totally adorable! I love your little treat box! So cute! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Yukiiiiii these are sooo cute and sweet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun!! I love the little treat box you created with the adorable bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these would be cute for a shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very behind on looking at blogs and I saw your Easter treats & though Oh goodness, as if I'm that behind! lol glad to know I'm not. These are oh cute cute!! Love the soft pattern you used. Perfect Yuki!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very behind on looking at blogs and I saw your Easter treats & though Oh goodness, as if I'm that behind! lol glad to know I'm not. These are oh cute cute!! Love the soft pattern you used. Perfect Yuki!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it's not Easter anymore but I want to share an Easter Poem with you spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wish I were in the chocolate biz! Happy Easter In Advance. Your candy box style and design is amazing! I feel that your designs came from the heart! I have ordered boxes from The Custom Boxes and got really good designing on them. I have to re-order those boxes and I will be making a design similar to your boxes and especially I will follow the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete