Friday, April 17, 2015

Neat & Tangled Challenge #55 - Sequins

Hi crafty friends! I recently purchased the "Paris" stamp set from the latest Neat & Tangled release and I've just been dying to ink it up! I decided to make a card for the latest Little Tangles Challenge which is all about using sequins... and you know how I love my sequins :). I've been pretty busy lately with DT projects and personal obligations that I haven't found too much free time to craft for fun. I still have a big pile of stamps that remain untouched, however slowly but surely I'm squeezing in some free time to play with these wonderful goodies.

Little Tangles Challenge #55: "Bonjour" card by Handmade by Yuki | "Paris" by Neat & Tangled
For today's card, I used the super cute image of the girl wearing the Eiffel Tower. I colored her using Copic Markers and fussy-cut the image leaving a white border. I stamped the images of the flower twice and also left a white border. For the sentiment, I used one of the stitched label dies from Lawn Fawn. To match the cream cardstock I used for the sentiment, I distressed the edges of the flowers with Antique Linen distress ink. I then colored the white border of the girl using my E42 Copic Marker. I used pattern paper from the Christy Tomlinson "She Art" 6x6 paper pack for the background. I matted the background onto a piece of vellum and adhered it to a scalloped cardbase. As a finishing touch, I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Hair: E71, E74, E77
Skin: E000, E00, E11, RV11
Dress: G43, G82, G85, V93, V95
Flowers: BV01, BV02, Y11, G82, G85

Pretty Pink Posh Sequins: 4mm Sparkling Clear, 6mm Sparkling Clear, 8mm Sparkling Clear

I just love how girly and delicate this card turned out. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! ♥




8 comments:

  1. Oh this is just adorable!! I love that cute little girl and the beautiful little flowers around the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Beautiful coloring as always! And hopefully you can get some more just-for-fun-crafting soon. I think those are the best kind of crafting. :) Have a wonderful weekend, Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! By the way, did you see you won on the Newton's Nook Designs blog? Congratulations!! :)

      Delete
    2. OH MY GOSH! I didn't even know I won! THANK YOU for letting me know. I didn't think I would win, so I didn't even try. I LOVE your blog so I couldn't leave without commenting. So glad I pop in during my lunch break!! YAY to winning!! Again, thank you for telling me! Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. omg Yukiiiiii!!!! This is soooo cute and pretty!! :)
    those stamps are amazing and your card is lovely!! Love how you decorated the label! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super ADORABLE! Love what you've done with Paris set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo cute Yuki!! It did turn out so girly and I LOVE it! Your coloring is beautifully done as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Little Tangles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete