Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs April Release Day 2


Hello again! Today I'm back with the second reveal of Newton's Nook Designs April release! Today we're showcasing "Fanciful Florals." This set includes some gorgeous floral images and sweet sentiments. For today's post, I decided to make a clean and simple friendship card.

"Hello Friend" by Handmade by Yuki | "Fanciful Florals" by Newton's Nook Designs

I used my MIST stamping tool to stamp the floral images directly onto a white panel. While I only made one card, I could easily make a set of these cards using the MISTI, this thing makes stamping such a breeze! Once I had stamped the floral images, I used I die cut my panel using a"hello" die cut. I die cut the "hello" die three additional times from white cardstock and glued all of the layers together for added dimension. I stamped the "friend" from the "wonderful friend" sentiment under the hello. To finish the card, I rounded all four corners and matted my panel onto a white cardbase.

I love the simple, yet elegant design. You can easily mix it up by changing the colors schemes and sentiments to create a pretty card set. Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to hop along to all of the other blogs for a chance to win this set! ♥



Would you like to win “Fanciful Florals”?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner! 

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team and Guest blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, April 16th at 9pm CDT to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, April 17th. 

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:

Newton's Nook Designs
Taheerah Atchia
Lydia Evans
Larissa Heskett
Samantha Mann
Crafty Math-Chick
Jess Moyer
Stephanie Muzzulin
Danielle Pandeline
Kimberly Rendino
Yukari Yoshioka
Nicole Picadura (Guest Designer)




30 comments:

  1. I love the soft colors on your card. Beautiful, clean an simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...love the blooms and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just BEAUTFUL!! =) I LOVE the CAS Design and the Colors that you used!! LOVE This!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! So timeless! So wonderful!! Love that you could make a set of cards for this, too! ❤️ Great and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great and beautiful card really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant. Would love to make THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE those colors together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty.
    Love how the color from the flower overlaps onto the sentiment.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card! I love the colors and the bit of dimension from the 'hello' die! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you stamped over the edge of the word. fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Love the soft spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo elegant! Love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG...this card is so beautiful. I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh....I LOOOOOve this! The clean simplicity is absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is such a pretty card. Love the CAS look. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card and wonderful CAS design! I love these floral stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. I like the colors of the flowers and the die cut Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the simplicity and soft colors on this card! Beautiful!
    Melissa
    Dollipop Productions on YouTube and Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loVe your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is beautiful! Loving the hello die cut and your colors

    ReplyDelete
  21. so clean, so beautiful, so perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Clean and simple.. just perfect. Thank you for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Simple and lovely !!! Love the colour palette you've used !!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the crisp lines and soft colors!! Beautiful creation!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. So clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. So clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a pretty card! I love the colors you used! This is a beautiful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great CAS card! The flowers look great with the die cut!

    ReplyDelete