Thursday, April 16, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs April Release Day 3


Hi crafty friends! Today is the third and final reveal of Newton's Nook Designs April release. Today we're showcasing "Garden Whimsy." This is such a fun set and I absolutely love all of the garden-themed stamps and sweet sentiments.

Garden Whimsy Friendship Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Garden Whimsy" by Newton's Nook Designs

For today's card, I decided to make a sweet friendship card featuring the very cute bunny image. I used an A2-sized stitched rectangle to die cut my base from some kraft cardstock. I used a stitched square die to cut a window from the main panel. I used light blue cardstock for the sky and added two stitched clouds. I stamped the picket fence four times and then fussy-cut it out. I glued the picket fence behind my main panel and popped it up with some foam tape. I used a grassy border die to create some tall grass to peak behind the picket fence. I colored the bunny image using Copic Markers and fussy-cut him out as well. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment and laurels directly onto the main panel. I colored the little leaves with my G85 Copic Marker.

Bunny: W0, W2, R01, R02, C0, C2
Flower & Pot: W2, W4, W6, Y21, Y23, E15, E18, G82, G85

I hope you enjoyed today's card and this month's new release. The new release goes on sale tomorrow (woohoo!). Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to hop along to all of the other blogs for a chance to win this set! ♥


Would you like to win “Garden Whimsy”?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner! 

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team and Guest blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, April 16th at 9pm CDT to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, April 17th. 

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:






31 comments:

  1. The bunny is the cutest!!! :)
    I love your card and the frame you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such adorable cards! Such a sweet card with this stamp set! Great frame!
    Melissa
    Dollipop Productions on YouTube and Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card awesome frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love this set. Fantastic use of the diecuts to create this cute scene ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely friendship card and such an awesome design. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very sweet!! I love the square frame scene and sweet bunny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just adorable!!! I love the sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Yuki!! Love the little scene in the frame!! The bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so sweet!!!! i LOVE the window you made into this scene!! the fence is so awesome! i LOVE it! and of course the bunny is adorable! love your coloring!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. Great that you put the sky and fence in as background and put the little rabbit on the outside of the square. Interesting card.
    thanks for sharing a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your little picture frame scene and that bunny is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the dimensional look and the bunny is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yuki, your card is super sweet. I LOVE making scenic cards, myself, so naturally this set would be perfect for me. I simply adore what you've done with this set! GREAT work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh this is just the cutest card! Love all of your cards during this release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet little scene on your cute card! love that adorable bunny! love the way you used the fence too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful scene. That bunny sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simple, easy cute card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card! this is such a cute stamp set!! love the bunny

    ReplyDelete
  19. How sweet--I like the window scene.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very creative idea just love that bunny,he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card and I really like the window scene. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. aaaaw....what a sweet card!! Great design!!
    Love that sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. wonderful card...love the stitched details and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the little scene you created. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I came across this card first on Newtons Nook facebook page and my first reaction was oh my I love this card!! Seriously love it! Live your scene, oh so cute and how you have it within a window. Just a lovely design :)

    ReplyDelete