Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge THREE: Happy Easter

Hello again! This is my second post of the day, for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge post, click here.


There's a new photo-inspired challenge over on the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog. This challenge is sponsored by Pretty Pink Posh and the winner will win a $25 gift certificate, woohoo!



I was inspired by the Easter and Spring elements in the photo and decided to make a cute Easter-themed card featuring the "Hello Baby" set by Lawn Fawn. Can you believe Easter Sunday is already this weekend?

Sparkle & Shine Challenge Three: "Happy Easter" Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Hello Baby" by Lawn Fawn

To begin the card, I used the Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Duo 3" die to cut a piece of green, blue and white cardstock. I die cut the green piece using the "Grassy Border" die from Lawn Fawn. For the white piece of cardstock, I used the cloud die from the Mama Elephant "Landscape Trio" set to die cut two layers of clouds and also die cut the picket fence from the white cardstock. I stamped and colored the cute bunnies with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I then layered all of the die cut pieces onto the blue panel.

Big Bunny: E30, E31, E33, R20, R01, R02
Small Bunny: N1, N2, N4, R20

For the background, I stamped the gingham background stamp from Lawn Fawn in Simon Says Stamp "Lemon Chiffon" ink. I used the "Happy Everything" stamp set by Lawn Fawn for the Easter sentiment and stamped it directly onto the background. I then die cut two scalloped strips from matching cardstock and glued them behind the background panel. To finish the card, I added some yellow twine and Pretty Pink Posh flowers and sequins.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and can't wait to see what you create! Check out the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog for more inspiration and to play along! Thanks again for stopping by! ♥




10 comments:

  1. Super sweet!! Love this cute little scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is soooo cute Yuki!! Happy Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is soooo cute Yuki!! Happy Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw!! So adorable!! Love the coloring and little white dots you added!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little Easter scene!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so darling! I love the way you did the clouds! Pure sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty , beautiful and adorable !!!! Love this !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet Easter card! I love bunnies. You colored them well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh my Yuki this is soo soo sweet I love how you created your clouds with the die and your scene is just darling! Love it!! Have a very Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete