Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"Your family is growing" card featuring Mama Elephant

Hi there! Today I have another "just for fun" card to share with you. I had a chance to color a few of the images from the "Potted Pretties" set by Mama Elephant a while back and decided to make a quick baby card featuring the little flower family. This set is so adorable and unique, I had so much fun coloring the different images.

"Your Family is Growing" Baby Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Potted Pretties" by Mama Elephant
This card came together pretty quickly since I had already colored the image. I used a smaller stitched rectangle die for the focal panel and created a border on the left-hand side with one of the stitched slope dies from the "Landscape Trio" set by Mama Elephant. I matted my focal panel onto pattern paper from the Avery Elle "The Zen Collection" 6x6 paper pad and a piece of vellum I die cut using a scalloped rectangle die. To finish the card, I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks again for stopping by! ♥


Pretty Pink Posh Sequins: 4mm Marshmallow, 6mm Marshmallow, 6mm Aquamarine


6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Yuki! I love the idea of using the "Landscape Trio" as a side border. Why didn't I ever think of that?! Lol. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute I absolutely love it! And especially the soft colors lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute!! I LOOOOOOVE the colors and those sweet little flowers!!! Adorable! Love the sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love all your layering and that sweet image...love it Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo soo sweet! Love your soft colors and you colored that adorable image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete