Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"Congrats and Best Wishes" Card

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a last-minute congratulations card I made for my boyfriend's coworker who got a new job. My boyfriend asked for a simple, gender-neutral card. I decided to use a very neutral color palette and CAS design. However, I couldn't resist adding a little sparkle with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins lol.
"Congrats & Best Wishes" by Handmade by Yuki | Neat & Tangled, Pretty Pink Posh and Winnie & Walter
I used the Neat & Tangled "Tiny Triangles" die and cut it several times from teal, yellow, beige and silver cardstocks. I used the Winnie & Walter "the Big, the Bold and You" sentiment die and cut it from white cardstock four times. For the second part of the sentiment, I used the Mama Elephant "Everyday Greetings" set. I actually had to piece together the "and" from the "Faith hope and made love" sentiment and "best wishes" from the "best wishes from all us" sentiment to create the custom sentiment. I created the background panel by stamping the Hero Arts "Pinstripe Background" stamp in Simon Says Stamp "Fog" ink on to "Taffy" cardstock. To finish the card, I added some "Sparkling Clear" Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.

I absolutely love how this card turned out and it was a total hit with my boyfriend's coworker. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks again for stopping by! ♥


Pretty Pink Posh: 4mm Sparkling Clear, 6mm Sparkling Clear, 8mm Sparkling Clear

13 comments:

  1. Yuki, your card is a stunner! Did you show it on the w&w blog ("join to win" page)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words! And thanks for the heads up, just headed over to the W&W blog :)!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome!! Love the graphic look and I love that you added the sequins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is awesome!! Love the graphic look and I love that you added the sequins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!!!! LOVE the colors you used!! And love those different colored triangles you inlaid! Awesome!! And the sequins are perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! I especially love the different colored triangles that you inlaid, which I thought is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very cool. I love the triangle die cut and all your layering. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete