Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Happy Birthday Amigo" featuring Mama Elephant

Hi there! Today I have a cute and simple birthday card I had made sometime ago and forgot to share with you guys (whoops). I had this cute pre-colored cactus laying around and combined him with the "Sketchy Letters" and "Happy Everything" sets to make this fun, masculine card.
"Happy Birthday Amigo" card by Handmade by Yuki | "Potted Pretties" by Mama Elephant
I cut the main panel from Simon Says Stamp "Khaki" cardstock using an A2-sized stitched rectangle die. I cut the bottom of the panel using one of the stitched border dies from the "Borderlines Trio" set. I also cut a piece of green pattern paper from the Avery Elle "The Harvest Collection" 6x6 paper pack and layered it behind my khaki layer. I then distressed the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. I pieced together the birthday sentiment from the "Happy Everything" set and used the "Sketchy Letters" set to spell out amigo. To finish the card I popped up the little cactus with some foam tape.

This was such a quick card to make and I would really love to make a set of these cards to have on hand. I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks again for stopping by! ♥



2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, this is super CUTE and so perfect for a masculine card! I love his little mustache! Another awesome creation, Yuki!

    ReplyDelete