Monday, May 11, 2015

Moving to Seattle!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to quickly swing by to announce some super exciting news. I recently accepted a job offer in Seattle, WA and we're moving up north in 2 weeks! I still have several scheduled posts for the rest of the month, but other than those posts, things will be a little quiet around here and I won't be able to visit and comment on everyone's amazing blogs for a little while. I hope to get settled in quickly so that I can finally get back to crafting and back to a normal routine.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for Newton's Nook Designs May release. Here's a sneak peak of the amazing new release, you're going to love it! 
Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

♥ Yuki

9 comments:

  1. That's amazing news Yuki congratulations! You'll be neighbours with PPP :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Yuki! That's a big move! Congratulations and I hope your move goes as smoothly as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Yuki! I hope your move goes well, and all the best with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    Please let me know if I can help out in any way!!!!! We're going to be neighbors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new job! All the best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the new job!
    I wish you a "silent" move without any troubles.
    Nice to hear some new "neighbors" saying hello here, so to get se(a)ttled in won't last long time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seattle is an amazing place to live in, with its rich history and relevance to pop culture. I have always wondered what it's like to build a home there, and be surrounded by the birthplace of Grunge. Glad to know that you will continue to do your thing even after the move. Anyway, I hope you’re quite settled in by now. Cheers!

    Robyn Harmon @ Hills Moving

    ReplyDelete