Friday, May 22, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #21 - Color Challenge

Hi crafty friends! Today is the beginning of a new Inky Paws Challenge over on the Newton's Nook Designs blog. Because of the move, I didn't have time to make a new card for this challenge, but I realized the card I made last month perfectly matched the colors for this challenge! So I've decided to share this card with you again in case you missed the post last month. These colors are absolutely gorgeous and so versatile!
Trifold Thank You Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Fanciful Florals" by Newton's Nook Designs
If you'd like to read details on how I made this card, visit the original post here. I hope you were inspired by today's card and I can't wait to see what you create! Don't forget to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more inspiration! ♥





6 comments:

  1. Still love this card! Thanks for sharing with the Inky Paws Challenge - that mint and silver is so lovely! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Card either way!! I LOVE the Stamping and those Glitter Letters SWOON!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND/MOVE!! =) HUGS and Prayers for PERFECT Weather and a SPEEDY/SMOOTH Process all the way through!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Love the colors you used!! The glittered sentiment looks so fun on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful ! I adore the glittered letters and that pretty background !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. The is just beautiful Yuki!! I love the colors and the silver glittered sentiment is fabulous! Hope you have a great holiday weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card!! Hopefully I get time to recreate it soon!

    ReplyDelete