Friday, June 5, 2015

Lawnscaping #107 - Calling All Critters



 photo 10670086_10205367929906563_9109812701216931982_n-1.jpg
Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing two super fun cards I made for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge: Calling All Critters. This challenge is sponsored by Ellen Hutson and the winner will win a $25 gift certificate to the online store!

Since I've recently moved, I decided to make some fun "see you later" themed cards featuring the "Critters Down Under" set. I created the playful sentiments using "Harold's ABCs" and "Clark's ABCs." I dry embossed the kraft cardbases with a woodgrain embossing folder. As a finishing touch, I added some white twine and Pretty Pink Posh sequins from the "Nature Mix." These two cards came together super quickly and I'd love to make a full set of them using different animal-themed sayings.
 photo Lawnscaping 107_Both Cards_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
Please excuse the brief post, I hope to have my blog and crafting schedule back to normal in the next coming days. My first week at my new job has been a wonderful experience so far and I finally get my craft table and the rest of my supplies tomorrow (yay!). Thanks again for stopping by and  be sure to visit the Lawnscaping Challenges Facebook page to see much more amazing inspiration! ♥

10 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!! How SWEET are these!! =) LOVING the Personalized Sentiments and the Sweet Scenes!! =) YIPPEE for having a GREAT First week at work and for your Craft Stuff/Space getting put back together!! =) HAPPY DANCE forsure!! THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a FABULUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both soo very cute!!! The soft colors and embossed background are just darling & Love the sentiments! Adorable Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and clever. I hope you do come up with more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card set, Yuki! Loving the fun and personalized sentiments! Glad to hear your new job is going well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Yuki! love your cute cards today, and the sentiments are so perfect, tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely adorable!! I love the wood grained background!! You do the cutest little scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this cards are amazing Yuki!! :) Love those soft colors and those critters are my fave!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuki, these are so, so cute!! These scenes are so cute and I really like the sentiments that you created! Adorable! I hope that you new job is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! Was checking again to see if I was subscribed to your e-mail but it says you don't have it enabled. I miss out on your lovely posts on the social media feed...<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words! And thanks for pointing out my email subscription wasn't working! I had to delete and re-add the widget, but it seems to be working now. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you. :)

      Delete