Friday, June 19, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge - June Blog Hop

 photo 10952285_10205846485550155_8273056748928508251_n.jpg
Happy Friday! This month's Lawnscaping Blog Hop is extra special since it is my final month on the Lawnscaping FIT team. I can't believe how quickly the term flew by and I've had a blast being on such an amazing and talented team.  This blog hop is inspired by the color purple and the winner will win a gift certificate to TheInkRoad.com. So make sure to leave a comment on every blog for a chance to win!

For today's card, I decided to combine a couple of Lawn Fawn sets to create a sweet and girly "hello" card.
Lawnscaping June Blog Hop: "Hello You" by Handmade by Yuki | "Critters in the Arctic" by Lawn Fawn
I used the adorable owl from the "Critters in the Arctic" set and the circular frame from the  "Flirty Frames" set. I colored the background of the frame using my N2 Copic Marker and hand drew the white polka dots using my white gel pen. I die cut the purple and white panels using the A2-sized stitched rectangle die. I then stamped the woodgrain backdrop stamp in Simon Says Stamp "Fog" ink onto the white background panel and die cut the bottom using a stitched border die from Pretty Pink Posh. I stamped the purple background using the Hero Arts "Pinstripes Background" stamp in Simon Says Stamp "Lavender" ink. To finish my card, I added some light purple twine and sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Owl: W0, W2, W4, Y19, R20
Frame: BV00, BV01, BV11, N2

I hope you enjoyed today's card and thanks again for stopping by! Your next stop is Suzanne's blog. ♥

Yukari (that's me!)

Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Borders 3, Enchanted Garden Embellishment Kit (Twine), 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 8mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

38 comments:

  1. wow, what a cute card! I love the lavender color you used. The sweet owl couldn't be cuter perched in the label stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my SWEET...this is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely! I love that owl. Need to pick up this set 😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet card with the purple, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this card!
    It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and color combo...I just love this card. tina.pavlovic@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done it again. :) Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! All your purples look great! Your last month on the team?? Nooo!! I'm going to miss your work on here. But I'm sure I'll see you out in the crafty world!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my heavens this is a darling card!! I love the lavender and that little owl is the sweetest! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one precious scene! I would not have thought to combine the deco border with the owl -- look how sweet! Like he's perched on a window with the starry or snowy night sky behind him. Wish you weren't leaving the DT!!! You'll be fantastic no matter where you create ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful--great use of the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely scene and clean card, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the soft color palette, your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the soft purple colors with the Owl. Email using symbols for words in parens & no blanks:
    sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! I love that little owl! hippymom83 on yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so gorgeous, and very subtle. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card. Love the grey and lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the soft colours of the card. Very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww this is so adorable! I love the way you used purple throughout the entire card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card!
    Szafron.kelly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet card. Love the soft colors. irisesther54 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet card! Love the woodgrain and the pretty purple!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this card is so cute. I love the sweet owl and that lavender

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute and sweet, love the purples, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  25. it's been too long since i had time to read your blog! I always look your projects but today i read all your news!! :) so I'm late but congrats for your new job!! And you became a Alley Way stamps DT!! wow!! You really rock Yuki!!! :) I'm so happy for you!
    This card is amazing!! Love this background and this color combo, it's so elegant and pretty!! :)
    kisses ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is ohh soo cute Yuki!! I love how you colored that sweet little owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so sweet and cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So soft, so sweet, simply stunning! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is really adorable! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the soft shade of lavender, totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This card is adorable! I am so sorry to know you finish here since I have really enjoyed your cards for the Lawnscaping Challenges!! :) Congratulations for your amazing creativity!! :)

    ReplyDelete