Thursday, June 18, 2015

Simon Says Stamp - "Welcome Baby"

Hi crafty friends! Today I have a super cute and simple baby card to share with you featuring the "Game Tile Letters" stamp and coordinating die set from the newest Simon Says Stamp "The Color of Fun" Release.

The moment I saw this alphabet set, I knew I wanted to create a sentiment out of wood block letters and pair it with the "Baby Party Animals" set. I used woodgrain pattern paper from the "Rise & Shine" Amy Tangerine 6x6 paper pack for the block letters. I colored the bunny and banner using Copic Markers and fussy-cut them out leaving a white border. I die cut the large white tag from white cardstock and adhered it to a 4-bar cardbase. I used pattern paper from the "Let's Polka: Mon Amie" Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pack for the background and die cut the left-hand side of the cardbase with the Pretty Pink Posh stitched scalloped die. As a finishing touch, I added some "Cloudy" Lawn Trimmings to the tag and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
"Welcome Baby" by Handmade by Yuki | "Baby Party Animals" and "Game Tile Letters" by Simon Says Stamp
I had so much fun making this cute baby card. I am obsessed with these little baby party animals and it's one of my favorite SSS sets to date. The "Game Tile Letters" set coordinates perfectly with this set and would also be great to use for different styles of cards and occasions.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow is the Lawscaping FIT Blog Hop, so be sure to stop by! ♥
Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Borders 1, 4mm Marshmallow Sequins, 6mm Fresh Mint Sequins

6 comments:

  1. Awe...so cute! Such a great card design & I agree, the SSS Game Tile Letters goes perfectly with this party animal set! Great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I want those letters!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a sweet card! I love those alpha tiles and of course the adorable bunny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Those letters are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute, cute, cute!! Love those colors. So very sweet.

    ReplyDelete