Monday, June 15, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge EIGHT - A Sweet Hello

This is my second post of the day. For my Lawnscaping Challenge post, click here.

Hello again! I feel like it's been a while since I've had two post on one day. My second post is for the newest Sparkle & Shine Challenge. This sketch challenge is sponsored by Winnie & Walter.
 photo logo.png

And if you saw my earlier post, you'll see I have yet another kitty card :). For this card, I finally got around to using the "Smart Kitty" and "Hey Hi Hello" sets from WPlus9. I purchased these right before I moved and I've been dying to use them on a card.  I did some inlaid die cutting for the speech bubble and colored the kitty using Copic Markers. I cut a piece of pattern paper from the "Rise & Shine" Amy Tangerine 6x6 paper pack using the stitched banner die from Pretty Pink Posh. I cut a thin strip of light grey cardstock and drew a row of white dots using my white gel pen. For the background, I used pattern paper from the same paper pack and cut it out using a stitched rectangle die. To finish my card, I added sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
Sparkle & Shine Challenge: Hello Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Smart Kitty" by WPlus9
Cat: Y32, Y35, Y19, R20
Bow: RV06, RV09

I just love how cute and girly this card turned out. I had so much fun playing with this new WPlus9 stamp set and will definitely reach for this set more often! I hope you were inspired by today's post thanks again for stopping by!  Be sure to swing by the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog for more amazing inspiration and to play along! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Banner Duo, 6mm Sunshine Glow Sequins, 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the inlaid "Hello" and your take on the sketch. Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!! SO cute! Love how you colored that kitty and your inlayed die cut on the speech bubble is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! The colors are so pretty and that little kitty just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete