Monday, June 29, 2015

TAWS July Release - Sneak Peak Day 3

Hi crafty friends! Today is Day 3 of the TAWS July release. Today we're showcasing the new Old School set. I absolutely love this set, it brings back so many fun childhood memories! I had so many ideas on how to use this set and for today's card, I decided to make a Pac Man-inspired encouragement card.
"You've Got This" Pac Man card by Handmade by Yuki | "Old School" by The Alley Way Stamps TAWS
I colored the stamped images with Copic Markers and popped them onto my focal panel with foam tape. I stamped the little circles in Simon Says Stamp "Slate" dye ink and white heat embossed the sentiment onto pattern paper from the Avery Elle "The Neutral Collection" 6x6 paper pack. I inlaid die cut all of the background layers. So although the card appears to have dimension, it's actually rather flat and mail-friendly.

This card was super easy and fun to make. I absolutely love the nostalgic feel and it's also gender neutral! I hope you were inspired by today's post and be sure to swing by the TAWS blog for more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by! ♥


If you haven't heard, TAWS is having a 30% off sale until July 11th!



4 comments: