Thursday, July 16, 2015

Essentials by Ellen July Pin-Sights Challenge

Hi crafty friends! Super exciting news, today I'm a Guest Designer for the Essentials by Ellen July Pin-Sights Challenge!! The Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights challenge is a monthly inspirational challenge based on a Pinterest-inspired photo posted on the CLASSroom blog. A random challenge participant will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson store! To be eligible to win, be sure to use Essentials by Ellen products and use the photo badge as your inspiration!
For today's card, I was inspired by the colors and stripes of the Pinterest-inspired photo. I used the Essentials by Ellen "Wish Bigset to make a fun and patriotic birthday card. 
Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge: "Hippo Birdie to You" by Handmade by Yuki | "Wish Big" by Ellen Hutson
I colored the super fun images with Copic Markers and fussy-cut the images leaving a white border. I used pattern paper from the Lawn Fawn "Pint-sized Patters - Beachside" 6x6 paper pack and a stitched border die from Pretty Pink Posh. I hand drew the red lines with my R27 Copic Marker.  I added clear Wink of Stella to the cake and balloon and added Glossy Accents to the balloon as well. To finish the card, I added 4mm and 6mm Sparkling Clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

I hope you were inspired by today's card and I can't see what you create! Visit the CLASSroom blog to play along. Thanks again for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GT gig! Your patriotic color-inspired card is super CUTE! Love how you created your own stripes on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo very cute! Your card definitely has a patriotic look! Love it. Congrats on your guest post!

    ReplyDelete