Monday, July 6, 2015

Lawn Fawn: "Sorry I'm Latte"

Hi crafty friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I spent my 3-day weekend in Portland, OR and had a super fun time. Today I'm sharing a card I made just for fun. I was inspired by a cute illustration I saw on Pinterest.
"Sorry I'm Latte" by Handmade by Yuki | "Love You A Latte" by Lawn Fawn
I used the mug from the "Love You A Latte" set by Lawn Fawn. I drew his little arms and legs with a Copic Multiliner. I used the balloon from the "Year Four" stamp set. I masked the stamped images and inked the background with "Antique Linen" distress ink. And then colored the images with Copic Markers and outlined them with a B000 Copic Marker. I used "Milo's ABCs" to create the custom sentiment. I then matted the focal panel onto a piece of vellum. I created my own background paper by drawing diagonal lines with the chisel-end of my E32 Copic Marker. I purposely drew the lines free-handed to give it a hand drawn look.

I hope you liked today's sweet and simple card. Thanks again for stopping by!


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!!!! I'm definitely CASing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The background is so brilliant - I love the freehand! Brilliant. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Yuki! I really like the arms and legs that you added! I hope you had a nice weekend in Portland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the CUTEST Yuki!! Seriously love that little mug holding the balloon, SO sweet!! & your costom sentiment is brillant. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your added personal touches from the awesome hand drawn background to the sweet feet and hands to make that adorable cup and balloon. So fun!

    ReplyDelete