Thursday, July 23, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs DT Post - "What's the Scoop?"

Hi there! Today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog sharing this super sweet card featuring the new "Summer Scoops" set.
"What's the Scoop?" by Handmade by Yuki | "Summer Scoops" by Newton's Nook Designs
I colored the yummy ice cream sundae using ZIG Clean Color Brush Pens. I die cut the focal panel using the smaller "Wonky Stitches" frame die from Avery Elle. I watercolored the background using Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks. I used pattern paper from the Amy Tangerine "Rise & Shine" 6x6 paper pack. I die cut the edges of the white cardbase using a stitched scalloped die. I added clear Wink of Stella to the ice cream and finished the card with Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

This is such a sweet card and I had so much fun coloring the ice cream with my new watercolor pens, these pens are so fun to use! Thanks again for stopping by! :)

Pretty Pink Posh: 4mm Blush Sequins, 6mm Pink Peonies Sequins, Stitched Borders 1

6 comments:

  1. A really sweet design! Love the pretty and soft color behind the image! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so adorable! I love your soft background and the image is colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cute Yuki! That wonky stitch Frame is perfect with the sweet sundae image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Absolutely love the colours of the ice cream and the background colours are so beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love the soft blue with the pink! looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute, love the soft colors and scalloped edges of your card base!

    ReplyDelete