Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs July Release + 2 year celebration - Reveal Day 1

Hi crafty friends! Today is the first day of Newton's Nook Designs July release! This month is extra special because Newton's Nook Designs celebrates its 2 year anniversary! And to celebrate, this month's release includes a super fun new product line - dies! I was so excited when I found out NND would starting offering dies. As I'm sure you're well aware of, I love me some dies :). Today we're showcasing the new "Newton's Naptime" stamp and coordinating die sets.
Now how adorable is this new set? I instantly fell in love with the adorable image of Newton napping and had so much fun coloring him with my Copic Markers. The best part was, I didn't have to fussy-cut him out, I used the new die (woohoo!). I used the larger heart stamp to create my own background and colored the heart with BV00 and the background with G00. I inlaid die cut the speech bubble die included in the set. I used pattern pattern papers from the Amy Tangerine "Rise & Shine" 6x6 paper pack. To add a little bit more interest, I die cut a strip of white cardstock using a stitched scalloped border die. As a finishing touch, I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
"May All Your Dreams Come True" by Handmade by Yuki | "Newton's Naptime" by Newton's Nook Designs
I just love how sweet this card turned out. This set was so fun to play with and it's a great set to practice your Copic coloring. I hope you were inspired by today's card and thanks again for stopping by! Don't forget to hop along to all of the other blogs for a chance to win this set!


Would you like to win the “Newton’s Naptime” stamp set?

This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner

Here's how to win: 
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, July 16th at 9pm CDT to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, July 17th

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:

Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Borders 1, 4mm Purple Pansy Sequins, 6mm Marshmallow Sequins

43 comments:

  1. How cute!! I'm so happy to hear that NND are offering dies now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a darling card! :) Love the pretty colors and your inlaid die design!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and pretty! I love the heart background. Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh this is absolutely adorable!! What pretty colors and colored so beautifully!! Just love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness love this set!! It's so sweet! And your card us adorable!! Love your coloring and your softness to your card!! Adorable Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so wanting this set after going through everybody's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very cute card...love the inlaid thought bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Love the muted tones of the colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. The colors are so pretty and the design paper is beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! The colors and patterned paper match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I can't wait to get this!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the soft coloring on this card, Yuki! And the background paper you made is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card. TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the colors you used Yuki, this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super, super cute!!!! I love your choice of colors and thank you for always sharing your copic colors that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable card. Just love the colors you chose. I am just in love with the beautiful stamp and die set. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors and papers you've used! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice card, I love the colors you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am always inspired by your cards. Just love the colors you used. I love the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Did I tell you that I love your card? Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all the subtle colors on this card, it's really beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. sweet card. Love your paper choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this card! It is so soft and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful coloring and shading on sweet little Newton on the lovely blankets. The cool colors look very relaxing.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This turned out gorgeous! I love how you colored Newton! LOVE the pastels you used here!
    tfs!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an absolutely beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderfully soft and beautiful card - you did a magnificent job on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card! I love your hearts in the background and the color scheme you used!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Darling card! Great image and love the colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely, your inlayed die cutting is just the perfect finishing detail

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such an adorable card! I love your colour combo! Newton has stolen my heart again! He's definitely a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such an adorable card! I love the sweet heart background and that teal color is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this color combo, is so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete