Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs July Release + 2 year celebration - Reveal Day 2

This is my second post of the day. For my TAWS post, click here.

Welcome back crafty friends! Today is the second day of Newton's Nook Designs July release! Today we're showcasing "Summer Scoops." This fun new set is perfect for summer and has so many sweet image.
I decided to keep today's card sweet and simple. I colored the images with Copic Markers and colored the background with "Pumice Stone" distress ink. I used pattern paper from the My Minds Eye "Just Splendid" 6x6 paper pack. I added clear Wink of Stella glitter and glossy accents to the ice cream and toppings.
 "Birthday Sprinkles" by Handmade by Yuki | "Summer Scoops" by Newton's Nook Designs
I hope you enjoyed my cute, clean and simple card. These images were so fun to color and I just love the sweet sentiments! Thanks again for stopping by! Don't forget to hop along to all of the other blogs for a chance to win this set!

Would you like to win the “Summer Scoops” stamp set?

This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner

Here's how to win: 
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, July 16th at 9pm CDT to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, July 17th

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:



30 comments:

  1. I love this little card and the colors you used!
    Great job!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card look so delicious ! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ice creams on the soft grey background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very soft and sweet!! Love your coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet treats card!! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this set is perfect for the summer! I love your card and your clean design. It's perfect! Your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this set is perfect for the summer! I love your card and your clean design. It's perfect! Your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!! I like this new stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the coloring
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job!! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft and sweet! Love the clean look, Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card and that stamp set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderfully CAS card - this stamp set is awesome and you have used it in such a great way!!! What a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colouring and i like how you added just a touch of colour to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! GREAT card and a fabulous new set! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is simple and clean but you let the stamp set and colors set the mood .... I scream ...you scream ... We all scream for ice cream . Truly cute card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colors and I like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sooooo loving this stamp set! Cute card, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card! Your colouring looks yummy! This is a fun stamp set for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the soft colors with the dark chocolate too --- soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card, I lvoe it! so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's sweet,cool delicious,amazing ,colorful ice cream card.I just love it!Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice card. Using the gray in the background makes the images glow!

    ReplyDelete