Thursday, July 16, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs July Release + 2 year celebration - Reveal Day 3

Hi! This is my third post today, for the Essentials by Ellen July Pin-Sights Challenge, click here. For the Simon Says Stamp "Splash of Color" release post, click here.

Welcome back crafty friends! Today is the final day of Newton's Nook Designs July release! Today we're showcasing the new "Message in a Bottle" stamp and die set. How fun is this new set?! I instantly fell in love with this set and knew right away I wanted to make a shaker card with the new coordinating dies.
For today's card I made a fun shaker card using the bottle die. I colored the images with Copic Markers and used the anchor stamp to create my own background. I used the wave from the new "Shark Bites" set and also used pattern paper from the Avery Elle "The Jewel Collection" 6x6 paper pack. I filled the shaker with Pretty Pink Posh "Sparkling Clear" and "Silver Shimmer" beads.
"Let Your Dreams Set Sail" Shaker Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Message in a Bottle" by Newton's Nook Designs
My shaker cards are usually on the girly side, so I'm so happy I was able to make a more gender-neutral shaker card. I hope you were inspired by today's post. Thanks again for stopping by! Don't forget to hop along to all of the other blogs for a chance to win this set!

Would you like to win the “Message in a Bottle” stamp set?
This set will be given away to ONE lucky winner

Here's how to win: 
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, July 16th at 9pm CDT to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, July 17th

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
Yukari Yoshioka (that's me!)

32 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love nautical themes! Your background is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun shaker card! Love that it's gender-neutral! And love your awesome background stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker card! Love your stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the muted background. really makes the bottle stand out.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shaker card!! Love the kraft colored background! The colors and design give this a wonderful nautical feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this card and the fact that it is gender neutral in a big A++

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you did the boat in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super card! Love your background nautical paper- how great you can make it yourself, and the ship in the shaker bottle, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tone on tone anchors, it makes the perfect background to this ship in a bottle

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty shaker card - I love it. The anchors make a great background. I am really enjoying these nautical stamps/dies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is genius!!! Absolutely genius. Love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The way you made the background with the tone on tone anchors is just so cool!! And the shaker part of the card is so very impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous shaker! I love the sparkly beads inside! The anchor background is FAB too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. I love your paper choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this shaker, and your background. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! What a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely shaker,amazing background and fabulous nautical card.It's awesome.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your shaker card and the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun shaker card...love that these bottle images have dies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty!! I love the shaker. The beads look fabulous inside that "ship in the bottle." Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I love this shaker idea for these message bottles! Super cute card! Love it!
    tfs!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this stamp set! Great for masculine cards especially.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this stamp set! Great for masculine cards especially.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the design. Wish I could line up stamps so perfectly as you did for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is (make your voice sound high) awwwwe-soooome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE your SWEET Shaker Card!! =) Such an FUN Design with all the Stamping!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete