Thursday, July 16, 2015

Simon Says Stamp "Splash of Color" Release

Hi there! This is my second post of the day. For my Essentials by Ellen July Pin-Sights Challenge post, click here.

Hello again! Today I'm super excited to be showcasing new stamp set "Pool Play" from the new Simon Says Stamp "Splash of Color" release. This is such a fun new release with so many awesome stamps, dies and yummy ink colors.
SSS Splash of Color: "Happy Summer" by HandmadebyYuki | "Pool Play" by Simon Says Stamps
I decided to make a fun summer-themed card. I colored the adorable little girl with Copic Markers and fussy-cut her leaving a white border. I created a white frame using stitched rectangles and created a series of blue waves with different shades of blue cardstock from Simon Says Stamp. I used a hill die from the Simon Says Stamp "Stitched Slopes and Hills" set to create the sandbank. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto grey cardstock and then added Glossy Accents to the little girl's goggles. I added clear Wink of Stella to the frog floatie and also gave him some googly eyes. To finish the card, I added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Hair: E55, E57, E47
Skin: E00, E01, E02, E11, R20
Goggles: Y11, Y13, B00
Swimsuit: R81, R83, R85
Floatie: G02, G03, G05, R22, B000, B0000

I hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp blog for more inspiration and to see the full release. Thanks again for stopping by!



Pretty Pink Posh: 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins, 6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 6mm Aquamarine Sequins,  4mm Silly Eyes

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the different shades of waves on the background and absolutely love the fun look with the googly eyes on the floatie! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is stinkin cute!!! Love you different shades of blue for your wave background ! Your little girl is colore beautifully and is oh so adorable! Also love how you added the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!! I love the google eyes on the float. The way you did the wave background looks so cool. Really great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to agree - this is an adorable card. The coloring is lovely and well designed. TFS

    ReplyDelete