Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge NINE: "Many Thanks"

Hi there! Today is the beginning of a new photo-inspired challenge over on the Sparkle & Shine Challenge Blog. This challenge is sponsored by Pretty Pink Posh and the winner will win a $25 gift certificate.

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I don't usually make 4th of July cards. So for today's challenge, I was inspired by the color theme and created a thank you card using the new Simon Says Stamp "Many Thanks" stamp set.
Sparkle & Shine Challenge by Handmade by Yuki | "Many Thanks" by Simon Says Stamp
I'm not usually a floral-stamp set type of gal and I tend to get overwhelmed with the floral builder sets, but this stamp set was so easy to use! I absolutely love the artistic look of the flowers. I used various Simon Says Stamp Dye Inks for the flowers and leaves. I fussy-cut all of the images leaving a white border. I white heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock. I die cut a piece of pattern paper from the Amy Tangerine "Rise & Shine" 6x6 paper pack used a stitched border die from Pretty Pink Posh. I clear heat embossed the Hero Arts "Pinstripes Background" onto a black cardbase and mounted my focal panel using foam tape. To finish the card I added three different sizes of Sparkling Clears sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I just love how this card came together. This new Simon Says Stamp set will definitely be a go-to when I want to create floral-themed cards. I hope you enjoyed today's card and can't wait to see what you create! Check out the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog for more inspiration and to play along! Thanks again for stopping by! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh: 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 8mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Yuki! Absolutely love the overall design of this card especially that border shape die on the bottom. It made the card so much more interesting and elegant. Even though you're not a floral gal person, you totally rock this floral set! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your colors are amazing and I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love the background and the colors together! Beautiful Yuki!

    ReplyDelete