Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge TEN: "I often think of you"

This is my third post of the day, for my TAWS post, click here and for my Newton's Nook Designs July Release Reveal Day 2 post, click here.

Hi crafty friends! It's time for another Sparkle & Shine Challenge. This sketch challenge is sponsored by Winnie & Walter and the winner will a $25 gift card!
When I first saw the sketch, I instantly thought of the Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Duo 3" die set. I thought this die would be perfect for today's sketch. I also used the adorable new Mama Elephant "Charmed" set. I've been dying to play with this set ever since it released. These sweet images are just so fun to color. I used pattern paper from the Lawn Fawn "Let's Polka: Mon Amie" 6x6 paper pack and die cut the bottom edge of the cardbase with the Pretty Pink Posh stitched scalloped border. To finish the card, I added Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
"I often think of you" by Handmade by Yuki | "Charmed" by Mama Elephant
I hope you were inspired by today's post thanks again for stopping by!  Be sure to swing by the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog for more amazing inspiration and to play along! ♥

Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Borders 1, Stitched Duo 3, 4mm Marshmallow Sequins, 6mm Marshmallow Sequins, 6mm Fresh Mint Sequins

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, your card is oh so sweet and soft!! You totally rocked that stamp set. Gorgeous Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely the sweetest card ever!! I adore this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, as always. You are soooo talented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete