Wednesday, July 15, 2015

TAWS - "Just Driftin By"

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm up on The Alley Way Stamps blog sharing this super fun shaker card using the "Sea Mates" set. This is such a fun set with so many cute sea critters. I colored these critters using my new ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens.  I finally got my hands on the 48 pen set and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed! These watercolor pens are so easy and fun to use. In fact, even my boyfriend had fun using the new pens and actually colored the yellow fish (not bad, right? lol) These pens were definitely worth the price and my Copic Markers have some competition lol.
"Just Driftin By" Shaker Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Sea Mates" by The Alley Way Stamps
Be sure to swing by The Alley Way Stamps blog to see more pictures and read a full tutorial of how I made this card. Thanks again for stopping by!

Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Duo 1, Stitched Borders 1, 6mm Bermuda Blue Sequins, 6mm Lavender Moon Sequins, 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, Silver Shimmer Seed Beads, Sparkling Clear Seed Beads

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute Yuki and so much fun!! I love all the colorful sequins. I totally agree with you on the markers I'm obsessed with them lately, they make me feel pro lol and I'm super impressed your boyfriend colored a fish!! Awesome job:)

    ReplyDelete