Friday, July 31, 2015

The Alley Way Stamps August Release Blog Hop

Hi crafty friends! Can you believe it's already the last day of July? Crazy! I feel like this year has just flown by and I can't believe summer is almost over. But summer is not over yet and we're celebrating The Alley Way Stamps August release with a blog hop!

Today I made a card showcasing the fun new mini set "Unique Peek" which coordinates perfectly with "Penguins on Parade."
"Be Yourself" by Handmade by Yuki | "Unique Peek" and "Penguins on Parade" by The Alley Way Stamps
I created the canvas using a stitched square die and colored the flower image using Copic Markers. I cut two thin strips of white cardstock and colored them with brown Copic Markers to make the legs of the easel. I colored the cute puppy using Copic Markers and used a Copic multiliner pen to draw his mouth.

This was such a cute and simple card to make. I hope my card gave you some fun ideas. Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to hop along with us for a chance to win all THREE new sets!






18 comments:

  1. Oh my god, haps haps haps (I am trying to catch some air!!!) This is suuuuuuuper gorgeous! Such a wonderfully designed card. Love it!
    Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOsh this is so adorable, I love this puppy!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I love that sentiment!!! such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that little puppy is so cute and the sentiment is SO adorable!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Oh goodness this stinkin adorable!! How creative! Having your puppy painting a canvas!! ADORABLE!! And your rushing the summer by a month lol its the last day of July ;) hehe. Love this Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And great catch, haha I was getting a little ahead of myself. Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  6. I love your composition. This is so cute and it's so you : whimsical. I am i inspired by your use of the simple white background and that canvas is lovely. Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your composition. This is so cute and it's so you : whimsical. I am i inspired by your use of the simple white background and that canvas is lovely. Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the add-ons that make him a pup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever idea.
    Love the portrait painting.
    thanks for sharing a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I always say...wonky is good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card, love that sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card - so clever and so simple. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did such a great job on this fun card!!! Love the sentiment you used and the details you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your darling artist! Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete