Thursday, August 20, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs DT Post - "Le Meow"

Hi crafty friends! This past weekend my mom was in town visiting. This was her first time visiting Seattle so we did quite a bit of sightseeing and she even got to experience some Seattle weather this past Friday. It was a fun weekend, and as such, I didn't have much time to craft or blog. So I'm writing this blog post super last minute. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any techniques or products I used for today's card.

For today's card I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog sharing this super sweet card featuring "Newton Dreams of Paris."
"Le Meow" by Handmade by Yuki | "Newton Dreams of Paris" by Newton's Nook Designs
I used Mama Elephant Lollipop and Blush pigment inks to create a soft pink background and die cut the focal panel using the Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Duo 3" die and cut the bottom using a stitched scalloped border die from the "Stitched Borders 1" set. I heat embossed the Eiffel Tower and sentiment using Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I die cut some gold glitter cardstock using the new Pretty Pink Posh "Twine and Bows" set. I used Mama Elephant "Femme Frames" for the background panel and cardbase. I finished the card by adding some Pretty Pink Posh 4mm and 6mm Gold Metallic sequins.
"Le Meow" by Handmade by Yuki | "Newton Dreams of Paris" by Newton's Nook Designs
This is such a sweet and girly card. I don't know why I was really feeling the gold and pink color combo the day I made this card, but I really love how this card turned out. I hope you were inspired and thanks again for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. So precious! Love that little french kitty! Your colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Just how cute is Frenchie kitty wearing his beret! (^_^) I also love all the gold here, especially that new PPP bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely precious Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh!! Just LOVE this!! Love the gold with the black and white polka dots!!! Its so girly!! & love how you made that twine and bow die so glittery!! Gorgeous card!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this card is adorable Yuki!! :)
    Love all those pretty details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely card! That arched window is the purr-fect scene for that sweet kitty and her Eiffel tower! Love the gold too!

    ReplyDelete