Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge ELEVEN: "Hello Sunshine"

Hi crafty friends! I hope you're having a lovely Saturday. We've been experiencing such gorgeous weather in Seattle that when I saw the inspiration photo for the new Sparkle & Shine Challenge, I was instantly inspired to make a fun summer card. This new challenge is sponsored by Pretty Pink Posh and the winner will win a $25 gift certificate.
For today's card I used the new "Hello Sunshine Frame" die from the latest Simon Says Stamp "Splash of Color" release to make a fun summer-themed card. I inlaid die cut the different elements of the frame using different color cardstocks. I die cut the edge of the cardbase using a stitched border the Stitched Borders 3 set from Pretty Pink Posh and added a thin strip of orange cardstock. For the background, I used pattern paper from the Amy Tangerine "Rise & Shine" 6x6 paper pack. To finish the card, I added 6mm Sunshine Glow Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
Simon Says Stamp "Hello Sunshine" by Handmade by Yuki | Sparkle & Shine Challenge.
This was such a fun and quick card to make and I hope you were inspired. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog for more inspiration and to play along! Thanks again for stopping by! ♥



5 comments:

  1. What a bright fun card! Love the inlaid sun and the polaroid frame! Super cute! Enjoy your weekend and the lovely weather you're having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Yuki! I really like all of the inlaid images and the scalloped edge along the card! Enjoy the nice weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card, so bright and pretty and sunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your in layed dies!!! So bright and beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inlay,so simple too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete