Monday, September 14, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #113 - Texture

Hi there! I hope you had a great weekend! I'm just quickly stopping by to share a card I made for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge which is all about incorporating texture in your project. I'm so happy I finally had a little bit of free time to play around with my new Lawn Fawn goodies.

For today's challenge, I used the "Party Animal" and "Holiday Party Animal" sets to make a fun congratulatory card for a one of my coworkers who got a great new job opportunity in a different department. While my coworkers and I are sad to see him leave the team, we're also so happy for him.
Lawnscaping #113: "Congrats" by Handmade by Yuki | "Party Animal" by Lawn Fawn
To add texture to my project, I used the stitched cloud dies from "Spring Showers" to create my own stencil. I die cut the clouds from a piece of acetate and applied an uneven layer of Ranger Texture Paste to create the puffy clouds. The rest of the card was pretty straight forward to assemble. To personalize the inside, I used "Clark's ABCs" to stamp the sentiment.
 photo Lawnscaping Challenge Texture Inside_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
 I just love how this card turned out and how so much coloring these adorable critters. I hope my coworker likes his card and thanks again for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Your co-worker will enjoy this Yuki, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I LOVE the clouds you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet Yuki!! What a sweet card for your coworker & just love the texture in those clouds!! Adorable!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? This is just too adorable! And those textured clouds are fabulous! ♥

    ReplyDelete