Thursday, September 24, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs September Release: Pick a Pumpkin + Die

This is my second post of the day. For the Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge post, click here.

Welcome back! Today is the final day of Newton's Nook Designs September release and today we're showcasing the beautiful new set "Pick a Pumpkin" and its coordinating die! This set is perfect for Fall and can be used for Halloween or Thanksgiving. For today's card, I decided to make a Fall-themed thank you card.
Fall "Thanks" Card by Handmade by Yuki | "Pick a Pumpkin" by Newton's Nook Designs
I stamped the pumpkins and stems using Simon Says Stamp dye inks and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I die cut a bunch of stitched leaves and inked them up with a combination of dye inks and disress inks. I created my own pattern paper by hand-drawing vertical lines with me E81 Copic Marker. I finished the card by adding Pretty Pink Posh "Nature Mix" sequins and some twine to the focal panel.

I just love how this card turned out and it'll be perfect to give after my birthday since it's in late November. This is such a fun versatile set and it's also a great way to use your different ink pads. Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to hop along with us for a chance to win this set! ♥

Would you like to win “Pick a Pumpkin”?
This prize will be given away to ONE lucky winner!

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team and Guest blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, September 24th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, September 25th.

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:


32 comments:

  1. I like the fun colors and patterns and the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is lovely! I like the colors you used with the addition of the dark teal - such a great fall color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love this set! Thanks for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Yuki! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love all the colors chosen. Agree great use of your ink pads for the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your FUN Design and the Fall Colors that you used!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those patterned pumpkins in different colors! SO very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors, the layout, and handmade patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout on this card! I love it but I love all the cards that you do!! So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colourful patterned pumpkins have me smiling all over my face! You must have had such fun creating this card...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I like the colors and layout of your card! The stitched die cuts, pumpkins, sequins, and thread really come together well to make a very autumn-y card. Excellent work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! I love the subtle stripes in the background with your fun colored pumpkins!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color combo. Would have never thought to use it. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layering.
    The colors are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great design and great inspiration. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooohhh, love the bright cheery pumpkins on your fun card, Yuki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a whimsical and fun card, Yuki! Darling design and the colors are just divine - fabulous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colorful/patterned pumpkins. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty. Love the different color and patterns on the pumpkins. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those cute patterned pumpkins Yuki, this is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a darling collection of pumpkins! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Yuki, your card is awesome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is the cutest Halloween set I've seen this season. I love the mix and match pumpkins! Fabulous colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a great set! Lovely card, perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute fall card. I love the versatility of this set. The scallop edge looks great with pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete