Monday, September 7, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - "You make life sweet"

Hi there! For all of my US friends, I hope you're having a lovely Labor Day weekend; and for my international friends, happy Monday! I had some extra free time this weekend to craft just for fun and I decided to finally ink up the Paper Smooches "Sugar Rush" set to play along with the latest Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and SSS Wednesday Challenge.

MAKE IT COLORFUL

I thought this set would go perfectly with the current SSS Wednesday Challenge which is to incorporate color in your project. I stamped all of the images onto a white card panel and colored them in with Copic Markers. I created my own striped pattern paper by hand drawing diagonal lines with my G00 and C2 Copic markers. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and cut the end at a diagonal. Although it's hard to tell in the photo, I added clear Wink of Stella glitter to the stamped images. As a finishing touch, I added 4mm Blush sequins, 4mm Pansy Purple sequins, and 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
Paper Smooches SPARKS & Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: "You Make Life Sweet" by Handmade by Yuki | "Sugar Rush" by Paper Smooches

This was such a fun card to make and I had so much fun coloring all of the stamped images. I've had this set for a while and it was nice to finally get to ink it up. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and thanks again for stopping by! ♥
           Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


9 comments:

  1. Omg this is too sweet, literally! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I'm craving something sweet! Love your fun and sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the soft sweet colors Yuki, this isi darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just ADORABLE!! Love all sweets!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Just love this!!! SO sweet! The coloring is just stuning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute and totally fun! Thanks so much for playing along with our Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe. I just love this so much, Yuki! So sweet and cute and fun all the same time! Now I can actually enjoy this without worrying about gaining weight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. I love how you stamped and colored the background. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete