Thursday, September 3, 2015

Simon Says Stamp + Pretty Pink Posh STAMPtember Exclusive Release

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm super thrilled to be showcasing a brand new Simon Says Stamp exclusive collaboration with Pretty Pink Posh! That's right folks, Simon Says Stamp and Pretty Pink Posh have teamed up to make an absolutely ah-dorable stamp set and it even comes with a coordinating die set! This new exclusive collaboration is part of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember event.
STAMPtember® (stmp-tmbr) is defined by Simon Says Stamp in this way... an event intended to inspire, educate, and celebrate the greatness of rubber stamping. Simon Says Stamp was founded in 2002 with an interest in exclusively selling rubber stamps. However, it didn’t take long until we became a One Stop Shop. Now STAMPtember is so much more than stamps! This year you'll also see a focus on many other exciting products like dies, inks, notecards and some special surprises. Our intention is to enhance your stamping experience! Rubber stamps still remain the heart of our business, and we are celebrating by releasing exclusive products with many of the industry's finest brands. Be sure to visit our Blog as the home base for the festivities! Trust me when I tell you that the excitement this year is over the TOP, and we are planning fun surprises to keep you on your toes all month long!
The new stamp and coordinating die set is called "Darling Friends." And I must say, the critters in this set are absolutely darling! I especially love the sweet sentiments included in this set. As I've mentioned before, I have recently founds myself needing more friendship/hello cards and this set is just perfect. The cute critters go perfectly with the hot air balloon, but they also go perfectly with other Pretty Pink Posh dies - the possibilities are endless!

"Thinking of You" by Handmade by Yuki | "Darling Friends" by Pretty Pink Posh & Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember
For today's card I colored the hot air balloon and cute puppy with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I die cut the focal panel using the Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Duo 3" die and inked the background using the new Simon Says Stamp "Lake Shores" ink. I die cut to layers of vellum clouds using one of the stitched border dies from the Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Borders 2" set. To create the background, I stamped the small and medium trees repeatedly using Simon Says Stamp "Willow" ink. I matted the background panel onto a piece of pattern paper from the Lawn Fawn "Let's Polka" 6x6 paper pack. To give the white cardbase some added interest, I die cut the left side using the stitched scalloped border die from Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Borders 1." I stamped the sentiment onto a stitched banner from the Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Labels 1" die set and to give the banner a little bit of added color, a die cut a small heart from the Lawn Fawn "Stitched Journaling Card" set and colored it with my R02 Copic Marker. To finish the card, I added 4mm Sparkling Clear and 4mm Mossy Green sequins.
 photo PPP SSS STAMPtember_Thinking of you 2_HandmadebyYuki.jpg
I just love how cute this card turned out and had so much fun playing with the new stamp and die set. Be sure to hop along with us to see even more amazing inspiration from the Pretty Pink Posh Design Team. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

Simon Says Stamp



68 comments:

  1. Love how you made the clouds with layers of vellum, and one of my all time favorite die cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy little scene, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card. Love this new PPP stamp set and the cute critters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the clouds and trees in the background, it adds depth to the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that you used the trees to create your background. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiment and image are just Adorable!! Love the fun background.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that vellum clouds I see on your card? So pretty. Why haven't I thought of using vellum for clouds? Hmmm... The animal images in this stamp set are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER SWEET Card!! I just LOVE LOE LOVE this Sweet Se!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable and beautifully executed card. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a darlig card, i'm sure everyone getting it will be super happy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you used velum for the clouds - cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is really sweet Yuki. I love this set, its very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you used the vellum for a touch of softness ;-). Overall great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this card! I like how you stamped the trees for your background and I love the stitched die on top of it! Terrific design for such an adorable stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This set is so stinking cute and your card is adorable. Love the colors you used and the vellum and sequins too. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card. I love the softness of your colouring, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a darling cart! I adore how you used all the PPP dies and this new adorable stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card!! Love the soft colors you have used.. Gorgeous!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet card and I love the colors! Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. CUTE card! Love the scene and oh those vellum clouds....LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet set!! I love how you used it, this is SO freakin adorable!! I love the softness to it and that vellum window is just stunning!! Gorgeous Yuki!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Would like to receive a lovely card like this - nice friend card - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute!! I LOVE those fun critters!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card. I know someone who could use that today.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so cute and so beautifully crafted. Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty. Love how you used the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love ppp and i love the stamp set! Its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a cute stamp/die set and what a cute card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These stamps and dies just make the cutest cards! Every one I see makes me want the set more! Thanks PPP & SSS for this great collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, so cute! Love the colors you used. I am loving this stamp and die sets more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the soft colors Yuki, this is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is so CUTE and I love how you made a background paper with the trees! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the use of the trees for your background. It really gives the impression that the balloon is floating in the air!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a cute card. I love all the elements you used like the trees as a background. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. An adorable creation in soft colors! Great collaboration, love the elements you used in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yuki, I love what you did with this card. From all the PPP dies, to that awesome forest of trees (it reminds me of PooPoo Point in Issaquah!) and then your perfectly colored hot air balloon, this card is such a winner.

    So happy to have you on the PPP team, and even more happy you're in my area. Can't wait until we meet up one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. So cute! LOVE the trees used as a background image!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. CUTENESS GALORE!!!
    LOVE your card Yuki, such a SWEET scene, ADORABLE puppy and PRETTY layers - LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful card! That hot air balloon seens to be a favourite of the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card! That hot air balloon seens to be a favourite of the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful card! That hot air balloon seens to be a favourite of the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. So sweet! I love the use of the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Seriously, this card has so much cute!! Loooooooove the images (that hot air balloon!!!)! Love the trees you stamped and the vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. beautiful card, the vellum clouds looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a beautiful card and especially love the scene with the soft vellum clouds behind the hot air balloon! Just gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh, I just love the cute puppy looking out of the balloon basket- your coloring is just perfect! And the background looks great- so simple, & looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful card! I love this pretty color combination and the puppy is so adorable!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the soft colors on both of your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Adorable card!!! Always love how you color the critters!!! Super cute stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such a lovely scene...background and all. Super duper work!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a cute card. The dog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I ordered the stamp - can't wait to use it! Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete