Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mint Owl Studio October Release - Happy Holidays

Hi again! Today I'm a Guest Designer over on the Mint Owl Studio blog and I am so excited to be showcasing the adorable new set called "Stocking Peekers."
This set is so cute and versatile. The critters can be used all year-round and you can either have them peeking from the stockings or peeking from a die cut like in the card I'm sharing today. For today's card, I decided to make a fun window design to showcase all four critters.
"Happy Holidays" by Handmade by Yuki | "Stocking Peekers" by Mint Owl Studio
I colored all of the critters with Copic Markers and then fussy-cut them out leaving a white border. To give them some added interest, I added some additional details with my white and black gel pens. I created the window using a stitched window die from Pretty Pink Posh and used pattern papers from the Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" 6x6 paper pack. To match the bow with the pattern paper, I colored a piece of white cardstock with my BG34 Copic Marker. To finish the card, I added some Marshmallow sequins.

This is seriously such an adorable set and I had so much fun coloring these little guys! I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to stop by Mint Owl Studio blog for more inspiration! ♥

5 comments:

  1. This is seriously the cutest!!! I love how those little guys fit perfectly within the die! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how cute are those guys?! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they a cute little group!! Darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just the cutest critters! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete