Thursday, October 15, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs Holiday Release - Fox Hollow + Die

Hi there! Today is the final day of Newton's Nook Designs Holiday release. Today we're showcasing another absolutely adorable set called "Fox Hollow" which also has a coordinating die set!
While I absolutely love this entire release, I must say this set may actually be my favorite one. These foxes are just adorable! I decided to make a cute winter scene using one of the cute foxes.
"Happy Winter" by Handmade by Yuki | "Fox Hollow" by Newton's Nook Designs
I colored the fox and trees with Copic Markers and cut them out using the coordinating die - total time saver! I white heat embossed the sentiment to resist the distress inks and created my winter night sky with Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire distress inks. I added two layers of stitched snow hills and tucked the trees in between the hills with glue dots. This gives my winter scene dimension without adding bulk to the card. For some added interest, I added 4mm Sparking Clear sequins to the sky to look like snow.

I just love how cute this winter scene turned out and my favorite part is that it still mail-friendly (yay!). I hope you were inspired by today's card and thanks again for stopping by! Be sure to hop along with us for a chance to win this set! ♥

Would you like to win “Fox Hollow”?
This prize will be given away to ONE lucky winner!

Here's how to win: Comment on the NND blog and Design Team and Guest blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective blog release posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, October 15th at 9pm CST to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, October 16th.

Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:

30 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous night sky with 'snow' and your adorable fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, i love the fox so much! This is so cute ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute scene. I like the sequins as snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this new set!! The scene you created with is, is just way too cute!! The blue background I just striking and that fox, ADORABLE!! Amazing job Yuki!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card....I love the winter sky and the addition of the sequins for just the right amount of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweet woodsy scene you created for the fox to run through - perfect for sending winter wishes!! I also love the colors you chose. I keep coloring him orange but I LOVE the grey fox too!!
    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun winter scene.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous scene- love the fox! and the whole new set- great card Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful winter scene with that fox. Beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet! This little fox looks like he's enjoying the splendors of winter's snow :) Gorgeous colors, too - like the newton's nook blog colors! Fabulous scene - tfs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is adorable.. cute little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet card. Love the scene. Thanks for all the great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards Yuki are always so pretty. This one is also amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how crisp your colors are! Such a sweet card!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet design and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute, cute card! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card! Love the soft colors and the sweet scene ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous fox card,it's so cute,sweet,colorful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your fox and your scene! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is sweet, love love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I too love a scenic card and 'critters' and this card has BOTH. You have done a fabulous job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I won from your blog!! So awesome, Yuki! I'm excited to use this set when I get it :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete