Thursday, October 15, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #7 - Sketch & Tic Tac Toe


Taylored Expressions
Hi crafty friends! It's Thursday which means it's time for another Share Joy Challenge! For this challenge, I was inspired by the Tic Tac Toe: die-cuts, vellum and distressing. I used the very sweet and adorable "Mama & Me" set to create a cute, clean and simple card. My old coworker is expecting a baby and I thought it'd be sweet to make him a more "masculine" baby card.
Share Joy Challenge #7 by Handmade by Yuki | "Mama & Me" by Taylored Expressions
I stamped the fishies directly onto my background panel and masked the bubbles with Glossy Accents. Once the Glossy Accents had completely dried, I inked up the background with Broken China and Salty Ocean distress inks. I die cut a piece of vellum using a stitched border and used the negative portion to create my layer of waves. To give the waves some added color, I inked up the vellum with Tumbled Glass. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock and added 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets.

I just love how cute this card turned out and these little fishies are just the cutest! I hope my coworker likes his card and I hope you were inspired by today's card as well! Be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Also, be sure the Taylored Expressions Store for the stamps used in today's card. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥


12 comments:

  1. Fun image and sentiment. What a great set. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!! How cute is this! Love that sentiment. You've been a busy lady! 3 posts on one day, woah lol! You sure rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...this is adorable! Love those fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is super super super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Yuki! I love the vellum waves over the watercolored background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Yuki! Love how you used the vellum to create the water! So fun!

    ReplyDelete