Thursday, October 22, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #8 - Sketch & CAS Style

This is my second post of the day, for the Newton's Nook Designs DT Post, click here.


Taylored Expressions
Welcome back! It's Thursday which means it's time for another Share Joy Challenge! For this challenge, I was inspired by the sketch and keeping it CAS to create a fun Thanksgiving-themed card featuring the cute "Turkey" die and "Build a Scene - Trees" die set. I plan on sending this card to my parents for Thanksgiving since I won't be able to make it home for the holidays this year. I don't usually make Thanksgiving cards, however I thought they would appreciate a sweet card thanking them for being so awesome.
Share Joy Challenge #8 by Handmade by Yuki featuring Taylored Expressions
I die cut all of the turkey bits using colored cardstock and glued them all together with my ZIG 2-way Fine-Tip Glue Pen. This made gluing all of those itty-bitty pieces so easy! The trees and the hill were inspired by the sketch. And I die cut the trees using different color cardstock to give the scene a more Autumn-feel. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from the "Sunshiny Day" set directly onto the grassy hill.

I just love how sweet and simple this card turned out. All of the fun die cut layers give the card so much fun dimension and interest. I hope you were inspired by today's card and be sure to swing by the Share Joy Challenge Blog to see more amazing inspiration. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day! ♥

7 comments:

  1. super cute card!!! Love the shapes of those trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!! I like those cute trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this? I LOVE that fun turkey you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! Love that turkey!! This scene is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love all the fun use of dies here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love the cute fall scene you created and that adorable turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute and a perfect way to use the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete